Hi everyone. Hope you all are doing great. Today am going to share you how to make a surprise gift that explodes with love and surely make your loved ones feel wow. You can present this gift to your loved ones.. My husband was surprised on his birthday by this special gift and greeted me a lot. So now let’s see how to do this.
- Masking Tape
- Decorative Stickers and Papers
- Take a cardboard of size 27cm x 27cm. Then use a pen to draw 3 rows of 9cm x 9cm as shown below
2. Trim the edge parts of the cardboard pieces as shown below
3. Now we are going to do the top of the box. The measurements are shown in the picture
4. Trim the corner edges as shown
5. Then use the scale to fold it and tape the corner
6. Then use any kind of decorative papers either patterned or any plain color paper as your wish and cover the cardboard base and also box lid
7. This is the most important part. So be cautious while cut. Slightly cut in the middle part as shown
8. Choose a good quality elastic of size approx 14 cm. So that the box can explode easily.
9. Next stick the elastic with glue as shown in the pic. Repeat this for the other end.
10. Decorate using stickers or writings or any words that you may wish to convey your loved ones. In the middle I used my daughter’s doll to glorify . Also you shall keep your loved one’s picture in all the angles & corners. Choose the way you love to do..
These are the decorations I made inside the box. I drew some pictures and paste the dolls in the middle and also a tiny heart which glitters.
11. Finally add confetti inside the box. So that while it explode it will be more beautiful. I use the alphabet confetti because once it is done my daughter loves to play with those letters.
Finally it looks like this
If you have any questions about this please let me know and I will try to help you as much as I can..
I hope you have enjoyed this. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and share this with all your friends, family and all the people around you. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for all the love and support I receive from you…